Delight in panoramic seascapes off the coast of King’s Wharf while delving into Bermuda’s exquisite flavors on a 90-minute rum tasting cruise around the island. Relish calming sea breezes while gliding across dazzling azure waters by boat. Learn about Bermuda’s rum-producing history and Gosling’s Rum, the island’s oldest business, while watching your onboard mixologist prepare the national drink — a Dark ’N’ Stormy. Sample local rums, cocktails, rum cake, and enjoy unlimited Rum Swizzles while cruising.
• Scenic Cruise: Delight in picturesque seascapes and calming breezes on a fun 90-minute boat trip around the island of Bermuda.
• Cocktail Demo: Learn about Bermuda’s rum-producing history and watch your onboard mixologist prepare the national drink — a Dark ‘N’ Stormy.
• Rum Sampling: Taste a variety of local rums, craft cocktails, rum cake, and enjoy unlimited Rum Swizzles during the cruise.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk on/off the boat with limited access.
• Electric scooter/wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Cash only for on-board bar.
• Cash or Credit Card payment required for Gosling’s Duty Free Purchases.
• Duty-free orders are delivered to the ship, and delivered to guest cabins prior to disembarkment.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Minimum age: 18 years