Embark on a gastronomic adventure through Hoi An?s Old Town, as you see ancient landmarks, engage in a cooking class and enjoy a tasty meal. Learn about the spice trade beginnings of the ancient port while viewing century-old theaters, workshops and temples. Explore the techniques and local ingredients used in Vietnamese cuisine during an interactive culinary experience alongside a knowledgeable chef. Savor a delectable selection of the region?s finest delicacies before heading back to port.
• Hoi An: Explore the ancient town?s 2,000-year history as a trading port while delving into its diverse cultural background.
• Cooking Class: Learn about the techniques and ingredients typical of Vietnamese cuisine from a skilled local chef.
• Lunch: After working your culinary talents in the kitchen, savor the region?s finest Vietnamese fare before returning to port.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.