Join a welcoming crew as you embark on a dynamic high-speed boat ride around Icy Straight Point, searching for whales and relishing coastal Alaskan scenery. Enjoy cool ocean breezes atop the boat?s open-air observation deck, where an expert naturalist explains the behaviors and migration patterns of area cetaceans. Journey to picturesque Point Adolphus, one of the most active whale feeding spots in Alaska, where you?ll look for breaching humpback whales, sea lions, and soaring eagles.
• Point Adolphus: Visit one of Alaska's most popular feeding areas for migrating humpback whales, located near Glacier Bay.
• Commentated Cruise: Relax in an open-air observation deck while learning about the migration behaviors of Alaskan humpback whales.
• Wildlife Sightings: Look for breaching humpback whales, playful sea lions, and splashing porpoises while spotting bald eagles atop evergreens.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothing
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• The tour operator will give a refund of $100 ($50 per child) if a whale is not spotted on the trip.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Weather conditions at Point Adolphus may change suddenly.