Discover the lush beauty of a botanical rainforest garden, watch top Alaskan chefs create local dishes and visit Mendenhall Glacier. Stunning and serene, Glacier Gardens showcases the region?s flora and fauna. Don?t miss the famous flower towers, and keep a look out for bald eagles. At Chez Alaska Cooking, chefs prepare delicious regional fare for you to enjoy. Then it?s off to Mendenhall Glacier ? the Visitor Center offers breathtaking views, including a calving glacier.
• Half-day adventure: Tour a botanical rainforest, taste local cuisine and watch a calving glacier ? all on one tour.
• Glacier Gardens: Explore a botanical rainforest; don?t miss the famous flower towers, featured in Reader?s Digest.
• Chez Alaska Cooking: Watch chefs prepare wild Alaskan salmon using local flavors ? then enjoy their creations.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Layered clothing
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests should be comfortable walking on packed dirt for up to 30 minutes.