Take control of a 4-wheel-drive Jeep Wrangler® for an adrenaline-pumping trek through the rugged back roads of Revillagigedo Island. Along the way, your guide will provide you with interesting and informative commentary via two-way radio. At Lake Harriet Hunt, climb aboard a 20-passenger canoe for a guided, easy paddle across the mountain lake, where a snack and nature walk await.
• Backcountry Driving: Take a Jeep Wrangler® deep into the lush landscape of Tongass National Forest.
• Lake Harriet Hunt: Paddle across a crystal-clear mountain lake in a large, Indian-style canoe.
• Safari Guide: Feel safe and secure in the hands of an expert tour leader.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• All guests planning to drive must be at least 25 years old, have a valid driver's license and the name of their car insurance company.
• For the Jeep® portion of the tour, you'll be paired with traveling companions in groups of four.
• Warm-layered clothing and comfortable walking shoes recommended.
• Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.