Embark on an exhilarating off-road adventure on a custom designed Tomcar through Ketchikan’s unspoiled wilderness, as you are led by an expert driver through mountainous trails within sprawling Tongass National Forest. Enjoy a thrilling 1.5 hour trek across forest trails while admiring dazzling Inside Passage channel water views and the snow-capped peaks lining Behm Canal. Rejuvenate with a snack and beverage and look for bears, bald eagles, and wild deer.
• Guided Tomcar ride: Drive an open-air, all-terrain vehicle through forest trails alongside an expert guide.
• Alaskan Scenery: Explore the area's pristine wilderness, with spectacular views of the Inside Passage channel, ice-capped mountains, and Behm Canal.
• Refreshment break: Relax in the forest with a snack and beverage, while keeping lookout for black bears, soaring eagles, and, deer.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Drivers must be at least 16 years old and show a valid driver's license.
• Rain gear, dust masks, helmets, and gloves are provided.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Minimum of 2 guests per Kart with an opportunity to switch drivers at the half way point.
• Participants must be at least 50 inches tall and weigh between 40 and 300 pounds.