Take in the beauty of the Tongass National Forest as you fish from a 24-foot boat, before taking your catch back to the marina to be prepared by a private chef.
• Arrive at a private marina in downtown Ketchikan, where you'll be fully outfitted with gear and set out on a 24-foot Cabin Cruiser.
• Take in the beautiful views as your captain brings you to an exclusive fishing location where you’ll have the chance to reel in rockfish, lingcod, Pacific halibut, and salmon.
• After several hours of fishing, return to the marina where your chef awaits to prepare a spectacular meal with your catch as well as other Alaskan delicacies, like crab and fresh oysters.
What to Bring:
• Driver's license
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• All gear (rods, quality rain gear, socks, and boots) is provided on this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs will need to be transferred into the boat with physical assistance from staff.
• Kindly note that 1 day Alaska Fishing License ($15) is not included in the tour price and King salmon stamp is also required (U$15) from mid-June until September. Alaska Department of Fish and Game regulations apply.
• Each meal includes two glasses of wine or craft beer, paired with the dishes the chef creates. Additional beverages available for purchase. Please drink responsibly.
Minimum age: 5 years
Maximum weight: 350 pounds