Take wing for an exhilarating and tasty Ketchikan adventure. Soar high above the spectacular landscape in a powerful floatplane on a 20-minute narrated flight over the Tongass National Forest. Watch for wildlife as the plane descends to George Inlet Lodge. Upon arrival, a friendly, storytelling host escorts you to a private dining room for a Dungeness crab feast. Soak up the ambiance of the lodge and its environs before heading back via a narrated motorcoach.
• Narrated Flightseeing: Observe the natural majesty Ketchikan and the Tongass National Forest from an authentic floatplane.
• Crab Feast: Savor smoked salmon, Dungeness crab, and cheesecake with Alaskan blueberry topping, and wash it down with complimentary wine and beer.
• George Inlet Lodge: The rustic yet elegant lodge and its hospitable staff Alaskan warmth and charm.
• George Inlet Lodge: The rustic yet elegant lodge and its hospitable staff exude Alaskan warmth and charm.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour may run in reverse order.
• The floatplane is a 1950s-built de Havilland Beaver, renowned as "Alaska's workhorse."
• This tour follows Federal Aviation Administration requirements stating that children 2 years and older on any aircraft must occupy, and pay, a separate seat.
• Payment will be processed onboard your ship