What's it like to live in paradise? Find out in the homes of three Big Island residents while enjoying a progressive brunch. Your tour is an exclusive and personalized culinary experience beyond the shops and luaus, past the main streets and hotels, to glimpse the island life in private homes and gardens. Each home is in a different Kona neighborhood, and at each stop, a delicious brunch course is served showcasing fresh, local ingredients.
• Three Kona Homes: Get a behind-the-scenes look of what it’s like to live on the Big Island of Hawaii.
• Three Delicious Dishes: Every meal showcases fresh, local and in-season ingredients; don’t miss the array of sublime desserts.
• Experience an Aloha Welcome: Be guided and escorted by local island residents.
What to Wear:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be at least 10 years old to participate.
• Guests should expect to remove their shoes at each of the homes visited.