Gather your crew for an exciting Labadee photo safari the whole family will love, as you follow clues to help Poppy find her DreamWorks friends — plus score your very own treasure at trail’s end. Your quest begins on board the ship, where you’ll grab your safari map from the Adventure Ocean team who will give you a message from Poppy. Once ashore in Labadee, head out on a trail that leads you to four DreamWorks characters who will challenge you to complete daring adventures at each stop all while snapping photos along the way. Find all four friends on your map and then cool off in your included one hour session at the Arawak Aqua-Park in Columbus Cove, home to a giant floating trampoline and the only icebergs in the Caribbean! Afterward, enjoy free time in Labadee to shop around the straw market, lounge on Nellie’s Beach, or lunch at the complimentary barbecue buffet. Then head back to the ship and throw on your dancing shoes for a DreamWorks after-party with Poppy and Branch, complete with lively tunes, cupcakes and cookies. Ready, set, hair we go!
• DreamWorks Photo Safari: Discover clues on a map that lead to DreamWorks characters and family adventure challenges around Labadee.
• Arawak Aqua Park: Enjoy entrance to this floating amusement zone plus a complimentary barbecue buffet at Columbus Cove Café.
• Dance party: Complete the photo adventure trail and then join in an onboard after-tour celebration.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven and sandy surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests must wear personal flotation devices at all times.
• Guests must sign a liability waiver to participate.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.