Spend a delightful day discovering three magical villages of Cinque Terre on a private boat cruise that lets you explore Vernazza, enjoy a local lunch in Monterosso al Mare, and discover the medieval charms of Porto Venere. Board a private motorboat bound for a picturesque ride along Italy's Ligurian Coast. Along the way you'll admire colorful perched high on dramatic cliffs and glide across deep blue hues of the sea. Your first stop in the centuries-old village of Vernazza lends one hour to independently walk around steep streets lined with cozy cafes, magnificent architecture, old churches and artisan shops. A short boat ride brings you next to Monterosso al Mare, the region's largest and most famous village. Here you'll have time to relax in a local restaurant for a Cinque Terre lunch. Your final stop in Porto Venere offers more time to learn about this historic destination with your guide. Here you'll find a bustling seafront area along the Gulf of Poets, while nature trails and the clifftop Castello Doria equally impress.
• Vernazza: Relish a motorboat ride along Italy's Ligurian Coast and stroll around this quaint village on a guided visit.
• Monterosso al Mare: Savor Italy's flavors with a Cinque Terre complete lunch.
• Porto Venere: A Gothic church, medieval castle, hiking trails and lively waterfront promenade awaits you in this charismatic town.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• THIS TOUR IS CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH.
• Guests must be able to walk over even and cobblestone surfaces totaling approximately 1.2 miles, with inclines and about 35 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into/out of the boat and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Alcohol may be available. Please drink responsibly.
• If marine conditions make it impossible to dock in Vernazza, the boat will proceed to Monterosso directly and more time will be provided in both Monterosso and Portovenere.
• The boat ride is approximately 4 hours total.
• Tour sequence may vary.