Gather the gang and head along breathtaking coastline, marveling at pastel-colored villages hugging cliffs, and the gorgeous cobalt-blue sea. In Sorrento, spend your time together shopping for beautiful inlaid wood, discovering flower-draped balconies connected by medieval arches, and breathing in the lemony scent from nearby groves. Next you're off to a typical pizzeria where you will have pizza-style lunch treat. You will discover how delicious real Neapolitan pizza is! After lunch, walk to a nearby ice cream shop and enjoy a nice Italian gelato dessert, before returning to Naples and your ship.
• Scenic Drive: Take turns taking pictures along one of the most beautiful coastal drives in Italy.
• Sorrento: Stroll the lush, pedestrian-only center, take in the views of Naples Bay, and watch local woodcarvers demonstrate their art.
• Pizza Lunch: Pizza was invented in Naples in 1830. Here's your chance to taste and eat the real thing.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk about 600 feet over even surfaces with 5 to 10 steps.
• Walking during free time in Sorrento (about 1.5 hours) is at guests' discretion.
• The drive to and from Sorrento is about 1.5 hours each way.
• Due to traffic restrictions in the center of Sorrento, there is a short walk to and from coach.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.