Gather the gang and head along breathtaking coastline, marveling at pastel-colored villages hugging cliffs, and the gorgeous cobalt-blue sea. In Sorrento, spend your time together shopping for beautiful inlaid wood, discovering flower-draped balconies connected by medieval arches, and breathing in the lemony scent from nearby groves. Next you're off to school, pizza-cooking school that is, to learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan pie; then feast on your creation for lunch.
• Scenic Drive: Take turns taking pictures along one of the most beautiful coastal drives in Italy.
• Sorrento: Stroll the lush, pedestrian-only center, take in the views of Naples Bay, and watch local woodcarvers demonstrate their art.
• Pizza Making: Pizza was invented in Naples in 1830. Here's your chance to learn how to make the real thing.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must be able to walk about 600 feet over even surfaces with 5 to 10 steps.
• Special Offer for reduced pricing applies to select Mediterranean tours that are booked by June 30th, and is viewable in Cruise Planner. Tours must be booked prior to cruise departure date. Offer is subject to availability and applies to new tour bookings.
• Walking during free time in Sorrento (about 1.5 hours) is at guests' discretion.
• The drive to and from Sorrento is about 1.5 hours each way.
• Due to traffic restrictions in the center of Sorrento, there is a short walk to and from coach.