Enjoy a day spent savoring Sorrento’s incredible flavors on a guided tour of the renowned Villa Massa liqueur factory, complete with a limoncello tasting. Delight in panoramic views of the picturesque Amalfi Coast’s yacht-spangled waters and cliff-carved villages while traveling via minibus. Learn how Sorrentine lemons are used to make traditional limoncello while touring Villa Massa’s laboratory and sprawling lemon grove. Sample a selection of fruit liqueurs and biscuits while overlooking the Bay of Sorrento.
• Scenic Drive: Admire yacht-spangled harbors and charming cliff-carved villages while traveling via minibus along the breathtaking Sorrentine Coast.
• Villa Massa: Tour the renowned liqueur factory and its sprawling lemon grove to see how they create their traditional products.
• Limoncello Tasting: Sample a selection of liqueurs made with Sorrentine fruit and homemade biscuits while overlooking the Bay of Sorrento.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, uphill and downhill, and through various terraces with several steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.