Prepare for a life-changing encounter with a magnificent dolphin at Blue Lagoon Island, home of the famous Flipper. After a short, scenic large ferry cruise to the Island, you'll meet the dolphin trainers for an informative orientation. Enjoy the beach and snorkeling before or after the dolphin program. Interact in waist deep water where these beautiful and gentle sea creatures will impress you with their friendliness and supreme intelligence. Memories of your once in a lifetime experience will be captured by professional photo and video personnel. At your leisure choose between two return ferries back to your ship.
• Double Decker Ferry Cruise: Enjoy a short, scenic cruise from Nassau Harbor to your dolphin encounter.
• Blue Lagoon Island: Visit the beautiful facility that is home to Universal Studio's Flipper.
• Dolphin Encounter: Take home blissful memories of your interaction.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Children between the ages of 4 and 12 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
• For the safety of both the animals and guest's personal property, cameras, cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed on the platforms of any animal program. For your convenience, lockers are included on all of the animal programs.
• Multiple return ferries back to the ship are available.