Escape to Blue Lagoon Island for some Bahamian style relaxation and an island-influenced lunch. Your tour includes a 30- to 40-minute scenic boat ride through historic Nassau Harbor on a double-decker ferry. Arriving at the Island, take a soothing swim in the calm lagoon, float on a water mat or lay on the beach with the white sand between your toes. Enjoy a double hammock for you and visit the Island Bar and enjoy one of the local specialty drinks. Complete your day at the beach with a stop at the Animal facility, where you can see dolphins and sea lions at play in their natural habitat.
• Deluxe Beach Day: Enjoy the luxury of a private island paradise for relaxation, fun and exploration.
• Observe beautiful dolphins and charming sea lions frolicking in their natural habitat.
• Complimentary lunch: After a relaxing day on the beach, satisfy your hunger with a tasty grilled picnic lunch.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Other activities available on the island at an additional cost.
• Premium water sports available at additional cost such as, kayaks and aqua bikes.
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Complementary WiFi internet access is available in select areas of Blue Lagoon.