Venture out to the private island of Maya Key with its secluded beaches and crystal clear waters and prepare to explore. Enjoy spectacular snorkeling, a 70,000 gallon swimming pool, a 5,000 square foot lounge deck and a wildlife rescue center with an exciting animal encounter. You can also immerse yourself in Honduran culture at The Bay Island's Interpretation Center, the Ethnic Honduran Art Exhibit Center and the Artisan Plaza.
• Maya Key: Enjoy two secluded beaches plus a giant swimming pool and massive deck.
• Wildlife Sanctuary: Visit the newly established rescue center for injured, orphaned, confiscated or donated animals.
• Honduran Cultural Centers: Discover the many cultural centers on Maya Key dedicated to preserving the art of the Honduran people.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Snorkel Gear
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk. The nature of this tour includes inherent risks for its participants. All guests must understand and acknowledge that this activity bears certain known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious bodily injury. Make certain you are aware of these risks before purchase.
• Departures to Maya Keya via water shuttle are at a set schedule.
• Return from Maya Key to ship available every half hour at guests' discretion.
• Guests must be back on board ship a minimum of 30 minutes prior to sailing time.
• Lunch included on tour.
• Alcohol may be available, please drink responsibly.