Satisfy your tastebuds as you experience the best of Old San Juan on a small group walking tour. You’ll venture off the beaten path to discover its delicious foods, fascinating architecture, intriguing cultural traditions and bustling shopping streets of the historical neighborhood of Old San Juan. Your culinary walking tour lets you taste specialties from a variety of favorite local food establishments. You will have the opportunity to get involved in the food preparation by having an active role in some of the food served. You will also receive a coupon savings booklet which allows for additional savings in restaurants and shops throughout Old San Juan.
• Cultural walking tour: See the extraordinary colonial architecture of one of the oldest cities in the Caribbean.
• Multi-Course Meal: Enjoy appetizers, create your own mojito, then sit down for a feast of island specialties, including dessert.
• Shopping: Enjoy discounts at at partner restaurants and shops to use after the tour.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Vegetarian, non-alcoholic and other dietary substitutes are available but must be requested in advance.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Walking tour includes uneven streets and sidewalks, steep grades and pavement
• Guests with mobility issues, wheelchairs/scooters should not participate.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol
• Non-alcoholic versions of local drinks are available
• Optional wine, beer, sangria or refreshment can be purchased
• Photos are welcomed but video or audio recording devices are prohibited
• Guests walk about three miles