Discover Skagway?s rich gold mining history along the scenic White Pass & Yukon Route Railway, viewing historic landmarks, panning for gold, and savoring a scrumptious buffet. Travel via vintage rail car, passing picturesque vestiges of the Klondike Gold Rush. Meet vivacious pioneer characters at Klondike Gold Dredge, where you?ll engage in gold panning. Relish a tasty menu of salmon and barbecue ribs while relaxing at Taiya Inlet?s Pure Gold Buffet.
• Scenic Ride: Ride a vintage rail car along White Pass & Yukon Route Railway hearing stories of the Klondike Gold Rush.
• Klondike Gold Dredge: Join a welcoming group of characters and practice the art of gold panning in warm-water troughs.
• Alaskan Buffet: Enjoy flavorsome sockeye salmon, barbecue ribs, all the fixings, and dessert at an open-air rustic feast.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Passport and other required immigration documents
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• This excursion crosses the U.S./Canadian border; therefore, all participants are required to carry their passport and visa, if required.
• Written consent is required for children traveling into Canada without both parents.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.