Relive the era of Alaska’s gold rush. Your narrated tour will introduce you to the city and its historic past. You’ll travel 3,290 feet above sea level to the infamous White Pass Summit, follow the footpaths of early gold seekers and see historic sites. Upon your descent, you’ll visit Alaska 360 Dredge Town to see a dog sled demonstration, Alaska’s state sport. Visit with a dogsled team and see them make a run on a trail.
• Skagway: Enjoy a narrated tour of the city, wander in the wilderness and follow the footsteps of gold seekers
• White Pass Summit: View scenes of glaciers, gorges and waterfalls
• Dog sled demonstration: Visit Alaska 360 Dredge Town, learn about modern dog sled racing and see a fascinating demonstration
What To Bring:
• Seapass card and Passport (required)
• Passport and visa required
• Sun protection
• Cash/Credit Cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes
• No guarantee that the views will be available at any given time.
• This tour may operate in reverse order.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Excursion crosses the US/Canadian border. Passport required.
• Written parental consent is required for children traveling into Canada.