This is the best dolphin program for non-swimmers and families to interact with these amazing marine mammals in their natural habitat. Board our well-appointed ferry for a spectacular coastal cruise from St. Maarten to the neighboring British island of Anguilla, with plenty of picturesque photo opportunities along the way. Then it’s time for your unforgettable dolphin encounter!
Learn about this marvelous mammal’s anatomy and environment, as you pet and caress the dolphin’s silky skin and interact with them. You may even want a watery dolphin kiss! Afterwards, enjoy some beach time and the beautiful turquoise Caribbean, in addition to a light lunch and beverage. Kayaks and paddleboards are complimentary and upon availability.
• Thrilling Dolphin Encounter: Kiss, pet, and play with these amazing marine mammals.
• Coastal Boat Ride: Take advantage of the great picture opportunities from both the Dutch and French sides of St. Maarten.
• Beach Time: Catch some rays on a gorgeous white sand beach and enjoy a light lunch and beverage.
• Aquatic Activities: Kayak or paddleboard across the Caribbean’s clear waters, or snorkel face-to-face with a variety of colorful tropical fish in a natural sanctuary.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification (no passport required)
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Children 4’6” or less must be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
• No jewelry, watches, or cameras allowed during dolphin interaction.
• Children from 1 to 3 years old are free. Children must be over 12 years old to participate on their own. A parent or guardian must be present as an observer (please ask for availability).
• For safety reasons, guests with diabetes, recent surgeries, or injuries are not allowed to participate on this dolphin program, but are welcome as observers.
• Expecting mothers (up to 5 months maximum) are welcome to participate; a special release form must be signed.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Photos of your dolphin encounter will be available for purchase right after the interaction and only at the park.