Discover Cambodia’s ancient temples. Your tour flies into Siem Reap and journeys into the jungles and rural countryside to the Angkor Temples at Ta Prohm and Pre Rup Temple. The next day, you’ll explore the enchanting Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre, spend the afternoon on a Remok (Tuk Tuk) tour of Angkor Wat and conclude with a fascinating cultural dance dinner show. On the final day travel to the magnificent Angkor Thom, “the great city.”
• Angkor Temples at Ta Prohm: Discover one of the largest temples left in its natural state and dedicated in 1186
• Pre Rup Temple: Explore a temple built in 961 during the reign of King Rajendravarman, dedicating to Shiva Brahmanism.
• Banteay Srei: Known as the "the Woman's Citadel this temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva
• Angkor Wat: Visit the largest temple in world with a volume of stone equivalent to the Cheops pyramid in Egypt
• Angkor Thom: The last capital of the Khmers includes the Elephant Terrace, Terrace of the Leper King and Bayon temple
• Tuk Tuk tour: Sit back and relax and see the historical highlights of Siem Reap on your motorcycle driven open-air carriage
• Meals: Enjoy a breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel and experience a special cultural dance show
• Airport transfer to Siem Reap: Boxed lunch is provided at airport and tour representative transfer you to Laem Chabang Port
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of clothes
• Insect Repellent
• Two (2) passport size photos.
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe Walking shoes
• Conservative attire required. No exposed shoulders or knees. No tank tops or shorts.
• Pricing is per person. Hotel accommodations are at the Le Méridien Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap.
• Guests attending overland tours must ensure Royal Caribbean has their names as it appears on their passport.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 3 miles over various uneven surfaces. Guests walk over 1500 steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour. Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Refunds aren’t guaranteed for cancellations less than 20 days prior to port arrival.
• Space is limited but a minimum is required to operate.
• The tour will be canceled if guest minimum is not met.
• The tour uses regularly scheduled flights and times are subject to change.
• Guests are required to bring two (2) passport size photos.
• Tour includes costs for The Cambodia Visa Fee and Departure Tax.
• Cambodia has banned smoking at the Angkor temple archaeological site. All overland programs require a minimum number of participants in order to operate as described. If this minimum number is not obtained, Royal Caribbean Cruises reserves the right to offer the program at a different rate based on private arrangements or to cancel a specific departure.
• Kindly note that the tour price is per person. A Single Occupancy tour is offered to a guest that is cruising alone.