This leisurely, colorful walking tour introduces you to the remote island of CocoCay. A naturalist and local guide explains the island?s nautical history, legendary pirates, medicinal qualities of its flora, and tales of how it was used by drug runners. You?ll be introduced to sea stars, conch, pelicans, iguanas, and a variety of birds. A visit to the historical ruins occurs before your tour concludes on a quiet beach.
• Guided Nature Walk Tour: Learn about CocoCay's legendary pirates, in view of the island's rich plant and animal life.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must walk 3/4 of a mile over uneven ground in certain areas.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.