Come climb the only icebergs in the Caribbean at Arawak Aqua Park. Enjoy bouncing on the giant floating trampolines, going down the water slides, riding on the rolling log, and exploring many other water toys that will keep you cool while having fun. Adults and children alike will enjoy thus wonderful time at the park.
• Arawak Aqua Park: Discover and climb the only icebergs in the Caribbean and other water-park fun.
• Attractions: There's something to do every minute, with icebergs to climb, in-water trampolines, slides, and kid's play area.
• Scenic Location: Enjoy picture-perfect views of the turquoise sea, with lush vegetation along the shore.
THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• All guests required to wear a personal flotation device at all times.
• Minimum height to participate: 48 inches.
• Minimum age 7 years to participate.
• Space is limited, so sign up early.
• Lockers available for rent
• All minors must be accompanied onto the island and have the parent or legal Guardian complete the waiver form.
• Parent or legal guardian is responsible for minors at all times.