Soar high above Waiheke Island on a zip line in this educational, adventurous environmental experience. Guests ferry through Auckland's Hauraki Gulf for a mini tour of the island, home to beaches, vineyards, trails and history. Then gear up for an exciting and ecofriendly activity: side-by-side zip lines glide down into a stunning tract of original and regenerating native bush. Heading back, guests learn about local flora and fauna and efforts to conserve the native environment.
• Zip line experience: 656-foot dual flying fox zip lines fly you side-by-side with a partner into Waiheke Island's native bush.
• Mini tour: See the island's sites and local flora and fauna while learning about conservation efforts.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit card
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.