Thrill on the only all-dual zipline course in Hawaii, flying through the lush rainforest and over the thunderous waterfalls along the Honolii River ? exhilarating fun for the entire family. Zip side by side on all eight lines, covering nearly two miles of stunning tropical river gorges under the stunning jungle canopy. With certified staff to guide you, conquer the longest line, stretching more than 2,400 feet long and running 160 feet above gorgeous waterfalls.
• Zipline through paradise: Enjoy a half-day adventure whooshing through the lush rainforest, over waterfalls and stunning gorges.
• All dual-line course: All eight lines run side by side, the only course of its kind in Hawaii.
• Conquer the longest line: Zip for nearly half a mile 160 feet above thunderous waterfalls along the Honolii River.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Closed-toe shoes
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to lift 25 pounds, climb stairs and walk over uneven terrain.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour.
• Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.