Relish two experiences in one thrilling, two-hour adventure: the adrenaline rush of zip lining and a birds-eye view of the world-famous Reversing Rapids, where the mighty Saint John River meets the powerful tides of the Bay of Fundy. This exhilarating zip line course features five lines of varying length strung between six towers. Each line sends you racing down a hillside overlooking the rapids. One line in particular crosses over a turbulent tidal cove, sometimes soaring 100 feet above water, depending on the tide. On the last zip, two of you, one on each line, can race parallel to each other over the water to the last tower. What’s incredible is that you watch the push of high tide as the Saint John River fights with Bay of Fundy for supremacy. This phenomenon adds further excitement to the thrill of zipping. Plus the rapids are part of the UNESCO Stonehammer Geopark, a site of exceptional geological heritage. No experience is necessary. Two trained tour guides escort you from tower to tower. One zips ahead to receive you and one stays with the group to ensure everyone is safely connected to the cable and all gear is secure and comfortable.
• Zip line thrills: Zip along five lines strung between six towers, all featuring a birds-eye view of the rapids below.
• Reversing Rapids: Twice daily, the powerful 28-plus-feet tides of the bay push the flow of the river and rapids backwards.
• No experience necessary: Two trained tour guides, escort you from tower to tower, one zipping ahead and zipping with you.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera (must have strap)
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Mid-thigh shorts or long pants
• Sweater/wind-resistant jacket
• Pregnant women should not select this tour
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Consult your physician for advice prior to zipping.
• A signed waiver is required.
• No flip-flops or sandals allowed.
• Long hair should be secured and long/dangling jewelry must be removed prior to zipping.
• Cell phones without straps are not allowed.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.