Travel into Puerto Rico’s lushly forested mountains to an ecotourism park for an outdoor adventure and zip-line thrills. Challenge yourself on the course featuring six zip lines, including “La Bestia,” one of the world’s highest and longest, extending more than 4,700 feet through the canopy.
• Ziplining Tour: Soar on five regular ziplines and the famous “Beast,” and enjoy views of the beautiful mountain range.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed toe shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women may not participate.
• Minimum age: 9 years
• Minimum weight: 75 pounds
• Maximum weight: 300 pounds