Saddle up for a ride through two of the oldest sugar plantations on the island, then head to Chukka Beach, where you?ll feel the rush as you ride into the Caribbean Sea atop your trusty steed.
Your adventure begins with a spectacular horseback ride through Jamaica's backcountry. You will pass farmland, explore the ruins of an 18th century sugar plantation and hear tales of Jamaica?s colorful history. Then experience an unparalleled, exhilarating bareback ride into the warmth of the Caribbean Sea atop your swimming horse. (No experience needed, as well-trained horses and attentive guides will ensure your comfort and safety during the best horseback riding experience in Jamaica.) Conclude with gift shopping for Jamaican treasures at the gift shop and savoring flavorful foods at Chukka Bar & Grill.
• Horseback Ride: Saddle up for a ride through two of the oldest sugar plantations on the island, Richmond and Llandovery.
• Chukka Beach: Ride into the Caribbean Sea on horseback.
• Gift Shopping and Dining: Find treasures to purchase and sample jerk chicken with a cold drink.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/Credit Cards
• Towel from ship
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Lockers are available to rent.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with chronic back problems or expectant mothers should not participate.
• Maximum weight is 220 pounds.