Embark on a thrilling journey down the Rio Bueno River on a rafting adventure. Enjoy a scenic drive to the Rio Bueno River Valley, where you'll receive safety equipment and a briefing from guides who are among the best in their field. Use state-of-the-art rafting equipment to navigate up to Class III rapids (depending upon water levels) and other obstacles as you raft downstream. See Bengal Bridge and admire the beauty of the Rio Bueno River Valley as the river current carries you to the Caribbean Sea. Then, unwind and recharge on a beautiful private beach in Bengal Bay, where you can swim and enjoy drinks at the Bamboo Bar.
• Water Rafting: Enjoy a fun-filled adventure riding your water raft along the twists and turns of the Rio Bueno River.
• Swimming: Cool off with a refreshing dip in a calm area of the river.
• Bengal Bay Beach: Swim or just simply relax and quench your thirst with a delicious drink from the Bamboo Bar.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes (optional) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled strap sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.