Embark on a thrilling journey down the Rio Bueno River on a rafting or tubing adventure. Enjoy a scenic drive to the Rio Bueno River Valley, where you'll receive safety equipment and a briefing from guides who are among the best in their field. Use state-of-the-art rafting/tubing equipment to navigate up to Class III rapids (depending upon water levels) and other obstacles as you raft/tube downstream. See Bengal Bridge and admire the beauty of the Rio Bueno River Valley as the river current carries you to the Caribbean Sea. Then, unwind and recharge on a beautiful private beach in Bengal Bay, where you can swim and enjoy drinks at the Bamboo Bar.
• Water Rafting/Tubing: Enjoy a fun-filled adventure riding your water raft/tube along the twists and turns of the Rio Bueno River.
• Swimming: Cool off with a refreshing dip in a calm area of the river.
• Bengal Bay Beach: Swim or just simply relax and quench your thirst with a delicious drink from the Bamboo Bar.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes (optional) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled strap sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit with cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests have an option of either rafting or tubing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour—particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.