Explore Mallorca's north coast and the spectacular Valldemossa, Michael Douglas' home for twenty years. You'll drive to Valldemossa, set against a large wall of lime rock, long protecting the town from coastal winds and invaders. At Costa Nord Foundation, see a documentary in which Michael Douglas explores the legacy of artists and thinkers enchanted with this region. Finish your day tasting four Mallorcan wines paired with delicious breads and olive oil at San Bosch.
• Scenic drive to Son Marroig: See striking limestone cliffs towering over golden beaches and clear-blue waters.
• Son Marroig: Tour the former residence and gardens of the Archduke Luis Salvador of Austria, now a museum.
• Son Bosch: Sample world-famous Mallorcan wines accompanied by fresh bread, olives and olive oil; plus purchase wine to take home.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 2 miles over flat and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
• Not recommended for guests confined to wheelchairs.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• On Sundays Son Marroig is closed, alternatively a visit to the Monestir de Miramar will be made.
• For the Jewel of the Seas, November 1, 2017 sailing, guests will visit the Macia Batle cellars instead of the Son Bosch cellars.