OVERVIEW: Enjoy a brief encounter and a shorten snorkel experience with Turtles and other marine wonders. HIGHLIGHTS: Take a quick 15 minute ride on a 70' powerboat and enjoy a full hour of snorkeling at Turtle Cove. NOTES:Medical restrictions may apply.
Enjoy a brief encounter and a shorten snorkel experience with Turtles and other marine wonders.
- Board the 70’ power boat directly at the cruise ship dock.
- Enjoy the quick scenic ride to Turtle Cove.
- Tour is approxiamtely 2 hours total with one hour in the water
- Snorkel with Turtles and other marine wonders.
- Complimentary rum punch and snacks are included.
Take advantage of cruising on a power boat and swiftly arrive at Turtle Cove where you will have the opportunity to swim in the warm Caribbean water and encounter Turtles and other marine wonders. The 70' powerboat used on this tour is specifically designed for snorkel excursions, offering a stern platform for easy access in and out of the water, 2 private restrooms, and fresh water showers. No need to waste time as the powerboat offers a quicker, shorter and entertaining ride to Turtle Cove. The island is only about 15 minute way and could be splashy. You then will have a full hour to enjoy the water, weather, and outside surroundings.
All snorkel equipment and expert instruction is provided. After snorkeling, complimentary Caribbean rum punch and snacks are served.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Waterproof camera
- Money for incidentals
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Alternative snorkel location may be offered due to weather conditions.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.