Soak up the sun and sand as you spend a day along Bridgetown’s dazzling southern coastline while making your way around three spectacular Barbadian beaches. Hear island tales of yesteryear from your informative guide while driving in an open-air jitney bus through the historic capital town and other notable neighborhoods, passing Parliament buildings, statues and city squares along the way. Then let the beach hopping begin: experience the natural beauty and lively seaside offerings at three of Barbados’ best beaches. While each boasts unique attributes, all of these stunning shorelines tote a refreshing mixture of oceanfront delights. With a total of approximately 2.5 hours of beach time, you can freely stroll the shore, swim in crystal clear waters, sunbathe on pristine sands, shop for souvenirs or savor authentic Caribbean cuisine — all while enjoying complimentary rum punch, fruit punch, soft drinks and snacks throughout the trip.
• Commentated Drive: See historic landmarks while riding in an open-air jitney bus, as your guide shares tales of the island.
• Seaside Havens: Experience the natural beauty and oceanfront delights at three of Barbados’ best stretches of sand.
• Free Time: Enjoy 2.5 hours of beach time to stroll the shore, swim, sunbathe, souvenir shop or relish Caribbean cuisine.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable footwear
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Guests in wheelchairs or others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests who are hearing or visually impaired should be accompanied by an assistant.
• All beaches have public bathrooms and changing facilities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.