Enjoy the sun and sand at St. Lucia's Reduit Beach, just a short bus ride from Castries harbor. Spend 2 1/2 hours at the beach before returning to the ship. Swim in the balmy waters of the Caribbean Sea. Relax in a complimentary beach chair. Refuel with a drink and snack from the beach bar.
• Swim: Take a dip in the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea on a picturesque beach.
• Relax: Sunbathe on the sand or recline in a complimentary beach chair as you soak up the sun.
• Refreshments: Enjoy a cool drink to quench your thirst or buy a snack at the beach bar.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests taller than 76 inches or weighing more than 280 pounds may be uncomfortable on buses.
• Recommended age range: 5 to 75 years.