OVERVIEW: Enjoy a narrated cruise along this spectacular coastline and learn of this country's rich cultural history.
HIGHLIGHTS: View breathtaking landscapes, beautiful reefs and a shipwreck on a catamaran ride.
Dive deep into Haiti's cultural history as you cruise along the Labadee coastline. Hop aboard "Discovery"—a specially designed motorized catamaran—and soar through turquoise waters past stunning landscapes, reefs, coastal villages, and local fishermen. Be amazed by ancient Arawak Indian landmarks, an ill-fated shipwreck, and the majestic Citadel fortress. Prepare for a memorable experience as you unveil a hidden oasis of culture and history that impacted the island, making it the unique destination that it is today.
• Scenic Cruise: Hop aboard a specially designed motorized catamaran on a narrated catamaran tour of the island's shoreline.
• Culture & History: Take in landmarks, shipwrecks and coastal villages as you learn about Haiti's culture and history.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Space permitting, guests with walking difficulties will be accommodated, as well as those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• Guests interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Please note that this information is subject to change and availability is not guaranteed.
• Beverages available for purchase on board the catamaran.