See the leading sights of modern and colonial San Juan before your flight on a narrated tour that includes a visit to the Princess Walkway, the main entrance where both Colonizadores and pirates used to dock back when the Old City was completely fortified. Stop at the Santa María de Pazzi Cementery where you will have a full panoramic view of both San Cristobal and El Morro Fort, two of the biggest fortifications in the New World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1982. A great tour to cap off your cruise vacation.
• Princess Walkway: Explore the entrance where the pirates and Spanish Colonizadores used to dock which today holds the Puerto Rico Tourism Headquarters.
• Old San Juan: Landmark sights include the San Jose Church, Cristo Chapel, Fifth Centenary Plaza, San María de Pazzi Cemetery.
• Condado: Admire San Juan's most famous resort area, home to modern condo towers and luxury hotels. What to Bring:
• Photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Sunglasses Hat Important Notes:
• Tour has a duration of 3.5 hours
• Available to guests departing at 2:30 pm or later for U.S. domestic flights or 3:30 pm or later for international flights.
• The tour formally concludes at the airport.
• Luggage is stored safely during the tour.
• This tour is open to guests sailing on consecutive cruises, who will be returned to the ship.