Drink in lovely St. Thomas vistas, enjoy spectacular shopping and explore the stunning Magen's Bay Beach on a driving tour of key island landmarks. Stop at the famous Mountain Top, a local institution atop St. Peter Mountain where you can shop or enjoy the views. Then head to heart-shaped Magen's Bay Beach for two hours of sun and fun.
Conclude with two more hours shopping in Main Street, downtown Charlotte Amalie.
• Charlotte Amalie: Shop Vendors Plaza &Barter, then explore alleyways and old buildings built with ballast bricks from old ships.
• Magen's Bay Beach: Spend two hours exploring the white sandy beaches or visiting the adjacent Conservancy and Arboretum.
• St. Peter Mountain: Browse and shop 2100 feet above the harbor while enjoying panoramic views of the U.S./British Virgin Islands.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests with wheelchairs should not select this tour.
• Tour duration may vary according to ship?s port schedule and may operate in reverse order.