Swim, play, and relax on St. Thomas' east end with views of windsurfers, the sound, and the island of St. John. At Sapphire Beach, you'll enjoy a welcome drink, your own chaise lounge, and snorkel gear to explore the cerulean blue waters. Additional activities, including windsurfing, kayaking, jet ski rides, and parasailing are available onsite. Return to the port via Skyline Drive, taking in stunning vista views of the Atlantic, Caribbean, and the island.
• Sapphire Beach: Swim, sun, snorkel, and relax for 2.5 hours at this cove overlooking St. John.
• Skyline Drive: This mountain pass offers magnificent views of St. Thomas' Caribbean side and the Atlantic to the north.
• Scenic Drive: See the island on a southern coastal route from the port that includes mangroves and the bustling Red Hook area.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Towel (from the ship)
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Sunglasses and hat
• Walking shoes
• Snack bar available at Sapphire Beach.
• Optional water sports are available for a separate, nominal fee at your discretion and risk.
• Guests on morning tours may opt for a drop-off in downtown Charlotte Amalie for shopping and independent exploration.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour ? particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.