Feel your cares slip away as you hop aboard "Island Time"—a sporty and spacious motorized catamaran—that’s ready to take you to paradise. Relish in the freedom of an adults-only adventure as you cruise to a natural sandbar off the coast of northern Haiti. Relax on a floating beach mat, swim in the brilliant tropical waters, or opt for sunbathing on the catamaran's front deck, amidst island music and gorgeous views.
• Catamaran: Enjoy lively music and coastal views from the deck of a spacious catamaran with onboard cash bar
• Sandbar: Float on a beach mat for ultimate relaxation, swim in sparkling turquoise waters, or go for a stroll along the sand.
• Beverages: Savor a complimentary beverage as you set sail, with additional beverages available for purchase at the onboard cash bar.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests will have to wade through the water to the sandbar and beach.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.