OVERVIEW: Enjoy this teens only adventure in the turquoise waters around CocoCay. Snorkel around a sunken plane and shipwreck as you identify various marine life such as colorful tropical fish, rays, and sea turtles. Have fun in one of the largest aqua parks in the Bahamas and slide down one of the world's largest inflatable water slides.
HIGHLIGHTS: Activities included in this combo tour: snorkeling, the aqua park and inflatable slide.
NOTES: This tour is limited to teens between the ages of 12-17 years of age. Guests must be able to swim.
This adventure package was designed for teens only. Have fun hanging out with your new friends while snorkeling in the turquoise waters around CocoCay and playing in one of the largest aqua parks in the Bahamas, and sliding down one of the largest inflatable water slides in the world.
- Three activities are included in this combo tour: snorkeling, the aqua park and inflatable slide
Come and enjoy this teens only adventure package in the turquoise waters around CocoCay. Grab a friend or meet new friends when you sign up for an action packed day. This tour consists of snorkeling around a sunken plane and ship wreck. You will identify various marine life such as colorful tropical fish, rays, and sea turtles.
After snorkeling, visit the largest aqua park in all of the Bahamas. You will bounce on huge in-water trampolines, rock and roll on floating icebergs, test your balance as you run across the log roll, and so much more.
You will also have the chance to slip and slide on the world's largest inflatable water slide. This exciting 40 ft high 175 ft long water slide is available at your leisure all day.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- This tour is limited to teens between 12-17 years of age.
- Guests must be able to swim.
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.