Buckle up for a world famous extreme jet boat ride. Your captain briefs you on safety guidelines and hand signals for the upcoming action-packed journey aboard the 700HP jet boat. Hold on tight when your captain makes the signal for a 360° spin. The boat quickly turns in a circle without losing momentum. As your ride continues, the jet boat will stop at full speed and nosedive into the ocean before heading back to shore.
• Jet boat tour: Enjoy an unforgettable adrenaline rush as you zoom through the turquoise Caribbean waters at speeds of 45mph.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit with cover-up
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider that this is a high speed activity.
• Guests will be asked to leave all personal items in locker.
• The jet boat ride can be more or less intense.