Time stands still on this family-friendly getaway to an enchanting sandbar at Labadee. Your slice of paradise begins with a cruise on a stylish catamaran. You'll see the full glory of the island's natural surroundings while heading to shallow waters. At the sandbar you can stand in the ocean with a shipwreck on one side, a tropical island on another, and turquoise waters and mountains all around. Sunbathe, swim, or relax with a refreshing beverage.
Paradise is only a catamaran ride away. Hop aboard for a leisurely sail through a stunning reef system along the picturesque coastline of northern Haiti. Enjoy island music, cool off with a complimentary drink, and take in the magnificent turquoise waters. Choose between exploring a natural sandbar or a deserted tropical island, where you can take a dip in the ocean, work on your tan, or find that perfect sand dollar while strolling the beach.
• Catamaran: Enjoy island music and coastal views from the deck of a spacious double-decker catamaran.
• Sandbar/Tropical Island: Float on a beach mat for ultimate relaxation, swim in turquoise waters, or go for a stroll along the sand.
• Beverages: Savor a complimentary beverage as you set sail, with additional beverages available for purchase at the onboard cash bar.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.