Take an adventurous and wild off-road ATV excursion into the heart of Cozumel's untamed jungle, and discover the exotic beauty of the Jade Cenote; Cozumel's largest open freshwater cavern. Once you arrive at this exotic oasis decorated with stalactites and rich flora, you can swim in the clear waters of the cenote or just enjoy the spectacular view from the cliffs. The fun continues as you drive through the coral cave along the rugged trail to an ancient Mayan dwelling before making your way back to the Mayan village of Cedral.
• ATV Adventure: Take a 45-minute off-road Honda ATV journey through Cedral reserve trails and drive through ancient Mayan coral caves.
• Jade Cenote: Experience an exclusive visit to Cozumel's largest freshwater Cenote, a natural swimming hole.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• A valid driver’s license
• Insect repellent What To Wear:
• Closed-toe, walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests will watch a tutorial video and receive instructions on operating an ATV. An experienced tour guide accompanies guests during the entire ATV tour.
• Guests who are unable to maneuver the ATV's safely will be removed from the tour and escorted back to the base. Unfortunately, no refund would be possible at this stage of the tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour. Pregnant women and guests who suffer from back/neck problems or heart conditions should not select this tour.
• This is an adventure tour that requires coordination and some upper body strength. Guests with limited mobility issues or those with marginal upper body strength should not select this tour.
• The minimum age to drive an ATV on this tour is 16 years with a valid driver’s license.
• Alcohol consumption on this tour is prohibited.
• The duration of the tour may fluctuate due to local traffic conditions.