Let our pirate guide introduce you to the Grand Cayman's rich history and colorful past on this scenic trolley ride.
Let our pirate guide introduce you to the Grand Cayman's rich history and colorful past on this scenic trolley ride. Listen to the folklore and tales of pirates and hidden loot on your unique and scenic 1-hour open-air Trolley Roger tour. You'll pass the financial district, see some of the oldest buildings in Grand Cayman, the central park area, and the statue of Grand Cayman's national hero, Mr. Jim Bodden. Continuing to South Sound, you'll see old-time Caymanian houses and stop at Smith's Cove before visiting Hog Sty Bay and McCoy's Villa.
• Trolley Roger Tour: Experience George Town's rich history and listen to entertaining folklore on a scenic 1-hour trolley ride.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing Important Notes:
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.