OVERVIEW: Hit the streets of Key West and visit three charming venues where you can sample Key West favorites. Visit Pepper's of Key West to sample award winning sauces and salsas, Sunset Tiki Bar and Grille to sample Key West pink shrimp, conch fritters and chicken satay with fresh mango salsa, and Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe for the official pie of the state of Florida. You will be entertained with the sights, sounds, and flavors that make this island such an unforgettable place.
HIGHLIGHTS: Visit three venues, two of which have been featured on the Food Network and Travel Channel, to sample Key West flavors. Receive a free souvenir t-shirt.
Indulge your taste buds on a guided walking tour through Key West’s quirky Old Town district, as you stroll along the waterfront harbor and savor famous food from the Conch Republic. During your two-hour tour, you’ll experience the island’s incredible flavors with stops at three award-winning eateries. Enjoy a beautiful waterside setting at the Sunset Bar & Grille, where you’ll sample coconut-encrusted Key West pink shrimp, crunchy conch fritters and grilled chicken dappled with fresh mango chutney. Stop in and see what’s hot at Peppers of Key West, a local favorite toting a bevy of award-winning sauces and salsas. No visit to Key West is complete without a visit to Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe. Here is where you’ll indulge in all things key lime, including a full slice of key lime pie hand-dipped in dark chocolate.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot alongside an informative guide through Key West’s colorful Old Town district.
• Award-winning Cuisine: Stop in three famous eateries whose island-inspired dishes were previously featured on Food Network and Travel Channel.
• Culinary Favorites: Savor a taste of the Conch Republic while sampling conch fritters, coconut-fried shrimp and key lime desserts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Bring:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 mile over various surfaces.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.