Discover Key West’s illustrious history, vibrant culture and native marine life on a dynamic tour that includes a commentated trolley ride and interactive aquarium visit. Join an informative guide for a journey via open-air trolley past writer Ernest Hemingway’s home, the southernmost point in the continental U.S. and other notable landmarks. Visit the local aquarium, where you can view and touch hundreds of species of Florida Keys marine life, including turtles, sting rays and sharks.
• Commentated Drive: Hear tales of the island’s 400-year history and colorful culture while traveling in an open-air train trolley car.
• City Landmarks: See writer Ernest Hemingway’s home, the southernmost point of the continental U.S. and other points of interest.
• Aquarium: View numerous species of Florida Keys marine life before petting sharks, sting rays and starfish through interactive touch tanks.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.