The Conch Tour Train has been delighting and entertaining guests with amusing anecdotes since 1958. Hop off and on your tour as you meander through the Historic District of the island; enjoy the tropical scenery while listening to the stories of the extraordinary moments in time that make up Key West.Disembark in Mallory Square to enjoy the first attraction on our island: the Key West Aquarium. Pet a shark, touch a sting ray, feel a sea urchin in the touch tank, and view hundreds of species of Florida Keys fish, turtles, and live shells from our reefs as you tour the Key West Aquarium.
Discover Key West's history, culture and marine life on a dynamic tour that includes a trip aboard the famous Conch Train and an interactive aquarium visit. Hop aboard the open-air trolley and enjoy a fully narrated tour past Ernest Hemingway's home, the southernmost point in the continental U.S., and other notable landmarks. Next, visit the local aquarium, where you can view and touch hundreds of species native marine life including turtles, sting rays, and sharks.
• Conch Train Trolley: Enjoy a fully narrated tour past Ernest Hemingway's home, the southernmost point in the continental U.S., and other notable landmarks.
• Aquarium: View and touch hundreds of species native marine life including turtles, sting rays, and sharks.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.