Aarrr Matey! This is the original pirate party cruise that shan't be missed with the pirates from the Black Pearl Party Cruises and their Jolly Roger 1!
After a brief transfer to the dock side, it's time for a 4 hour voyage of never ending fun, music and drinks as the pirates take you along the coastline of Barbados. Take the time out to tan or party while you tan on the top deck as the pirates dock for a while; take a swim or muster that courage and take a chance at the rope-swing and don't dare the pirates, you may just have to walk that plank!
Set sail around the Barbados coastline with pirates from Black Pearl Party Cruises. Walk the plank, snorkel over a shipwreck or swing from a rope as your 110-foot long pirate ship glides through the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy drinks, island music and conga line dancing on this unforgettable four-hour voyage. Enjoy an open bar, sunbathe on the deck, or get married or divorced "pirate-style." Aarrr Matey!Highlights:
• Snorkel Time: Swim with teeming tropical fish and sea turtles on two separate snorkel stops, including a sunken ship.
• Pirate Cruise: Enjoy four hours of fun, music and drinks as pirates sail their 110-foot ship along the coast.
• Deck Party: Swing on a rope, walk the plank, sunbathe, or dance to the pounding beat of vibrant Caribbean music. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of ClothesWhat to Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Alcoholic beverages served only after snorkeling part of tour is complete.
• Guests must be 21 years old to consume alcohol.