Enjoy a comfortable air-conditioned coach ride through picturesque sugarcane fields and landscapes with stops at a floral garden, Guadeloupe National Park rainforest, and a rum tasting at a premier distillery. After a ride across beautiful sugarcane fields, you'll visit Le Domaine de Valombreuse, where you can view flowers and local birds. After a short rainforest and waterfall walk at Guadeloupe National Park, you'll tour Le Domaine de Séverin, where you can taste and buy the delicious rums.
• See flowers from around the world at Le Domaine de Valombreuse, a floral garden sanctuary.
• Walk through the rainforest to the scenic Crayfish Waterfall at Guadeloupe National Park.
• Treat yourself to a rum tasting at the Le Domaine de Séverin, one of Guadeloupe’s most famous distilleries.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit card
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothes for a day of touring