Don’t miss this great opportunity to visit El Yunque National Rainforest, the only tropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System. An approximate 45 minute drive will bring you to delight in the panoramic view of this tropical woodland with its unique flora. As you travel over the hills, you will enjoy several stops that will allow you to experience at hand the sounds, scents, and views of this captivating ecosystem.
• El Yunque National Forest: See Puerto Rico's rainforest - the only tropical rainforest in the United States parks system.
• Scenic Drive: Pass through small towns and rural communities on the trip to and from the pier. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Lightweight clothing
• Comfortable shoes Important Notes:
The entrance to the rainforest and it's lower parts are accessible, however, some roads may be closed.
• Air-conditioning on bus may be temporarily discontinued while travelling up the mountain.