Enjoy a spectacular nature and wildlife cruise past some of the most breathtaking scenery in New England. From the shear granite cliffs of Great Head to rock beaches battered smooth by the surf, you'll explore an environment filled with marine and animal life. Search for pods of porpoise chasing schools of herring and seals raising their adorable pups. Overhead, you might spot a soaring bald eagle as you cruise the calm waters of Frenchman's Bay.
Discover New England’s breathtaking scenery on this fully-narrated nature cruise across Frenchman’s Bay and along the shores of Acadia National Park. Watch for Harbor seals, majestic bald eagles, and pods of Harbor porpoise as you cruise the calm and protected waters of the area. You’ll also enjoy panoramic views of the sheer granite cliffs of Great Head, smooth rock beaches, Egg Rock Island Lighthouse, and the magnificent summer homes along “Millionaires Row”.
• Nature Cruise: Glide along the calm waters of Frenchman’s Bay and shores of Acadia National Park on this scenic guided cruise.
• Marine Life: Watch for local marine life, including Harbor seals, majestic bald eagles, and Harbor porpoise, with commentary from a professional naturalist.
• Attractions: Enjoy panoramic views of Great Head, luxurious summer residences, and Egg Rock Island Lighthouse, still an active maritime beacon.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather appropriate clothing