Discover New Brunswick’s breathtaking coastal scenery and culture as you visit the charming beach town of Saint Andrews by-the-Sea, touring historic landmarks and roaming independently. Admire 19th-century architecture, view stunning Algonquin Resort Hotel, housed in a Tudor-style castle, and behold St. Andrews Blockhouse, which was utilized during the War of 1812. Explore the quaint waterfront promenade at your leisure, shopping in boutiques, strolling along the fishing pier, or relishing close-up Bay of Fundy views.
• Saint Andrews By-the-Sea: Explore this fishing village along the Bay of Fundy, home to the world’s highest tidal range.
• Coastal Landmarks: Admire 19th-century architecture, see Algonquin, a Tudor-style castle turned beach resort, and see historic St. Andrews Blockhouse.
• Independent Exploration: Wander on your own, watch boats go by, go shopping for souvenirs, or walk the fishing pier.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Walking in Saint Andrews is at the guest’s discretion.